What is Troupe?
Each Troupe meets for 4-6 hours per week (after school) for 17-19 weeks, culminating in a public performance of a theatrical musical. Kids of all ages and experience levels are welcome!
There are no “cuts”.
• Improved communication, reading, and listening skills
• Greater ease in new situations
• Ability to express themselves in a fun and safe environment
BEST FOR KIDS WHO:
• Make up songs in the car
• Love performing shows in your living room
• Have asked for a karaoke machine!
SPRING Registration is CLOSED
Your semester tuition also includes unlimited access to our group classes. Not all will fit around the troupe schedule, but you may choose to attend as many as you want! We do ask that you commit to the entire semester.
Check out the schedule below. We will email you to register separately for these classes after you register for Troupe.
Acting I 3:30-4:15
Flute 1 3:30-4:15
Flute 1 4:30-5:15
Music Theater Dance
Voice I 3:30-4:15
Group Piano 5:30-6:15
Tap/Jazz 1 5-5:45
*Schedule is subject to change*